martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

what is your most treasured possesion?
the t-shirt of my favorite team.
what is your favorite picture or photo?
i dont´t have favorite photo
what is your favorite item of clothing?
my adidas hosdie
what is the best present you have ever recived?
my computer
what do you like doing in your free time?
go out with my friends
who is the most inportant person in your life?
my mother
what is your favorite animal ?
dog
what do you most dislike in your life?
tell me off
what is the most exciting thing you have ever done ?
in go to fantacilandia with my friend Max
Do you have any hidden talents on hobbies?
i don't have hobbies
what do you spend your money on ?
going out with my friends to the mall
what are your ambitions?
to be a soccer player

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario